Father’s Day Gift Guide:
1. Yeti Cooler: We have this same cooler and absolutely love it. It keeps drinks SO cold. This is a gift idea that I can personally vouch for!
2. Ray-Ban Shades: I don’t think these need much of a description. I think these shades are cool and a great idea for any dad out there.
3. Grill Set: Perfect for those who love to barbecue.
5. Herschel Duffle: This bag is great for the dad who loves to travel.
6. Sperry Boat Shoe: Enough Said.
7. Shaving Set: My dad recently asked for this, so with that said, I thought it deserved to make the list.
8. Watch: A gift you could never go wrong with!
9. Volleyball and Badminton Set: Perfect for the dad who loves to have some fun backyard competition.
10. Nike Running Shoes: Great for the man who loves to stay in shape.
11. Moscow Mule Glasses: Prefer a cocktail over beer? Then this is a fun alternative.
12. Bocce Ball Set: Love a good back yard game but not so much physical activity? This bocce ball set will be just as fun!